General terms and conditions of use
Updated on July 08, 2021
Dokeop, a simplified joint stock company registered at the Commercial Court of Nantes under number 851 030 429, offers you web and mobile solutions for the management of Supporting Documents in the context of sporting events.
Article 1. Definitions
Each of the expressions mentioned below shall have the following meaning in these terms and conditions of use, whether used in the singular or plural meaning hereinafter, whether used in the singular or plural, namely:
- "The Application": means the web interface allowing Athletes to upload their Supporting Document in order to register for a Sports Event managed by the Organizer or in order to finalize the first License or the renewal of a License managed by the Club or the Federation.
- "Club ": means the legal entity affiliated with a Federation that uses the Application for the management of Supporting Documents relating to the issuance or renewal of its members' Licenses.
- "General Terms and Conditions" or "Terms and Conditions" or "GTC" : means these general terms and conditions of use for the Dokeop Services.
- "Terms and Conditions of Sale" or "TOS": means the General Terms and Conditions of Sale appearing on the Site.
- "Supporting Document": means the document to be provided by (i) the Participant to the Organizer in order to definitively validate his or her registration for a Sports Event (ii). by the Member to his or her Club in order to definitively validate his or her taking or renewal of a License. This Document may be:
- a medical certificate issued by a duly authorized physician or a copy of a sports license allowing establish the absence of contraindication to the practice of sport in competition or leisure or a discipline concerned ;
- a proof of performance allowing to attest a certain level of sports performance;
- a parental authorization;
- a certificate of information of the health questionnaire for major or minor.
- "Dokeop ": refers to the simplified joint stock company with a capital of €21,000, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Nantes under number 851 030 429 and whose registered office is located at 9 La Pinarderie - 44450 Divatte-sur-Loire.
- "Sports Event": means any sports event organized by the Organizer.
- "Federation" or "Sports Federation": associations whose purpose is the organization of one or more sports disciplines, which they manage the practice, from leisure activities to high-level sport. A distinction is made between approved federations, the delegated federations referred to in the Code du Sport and federations that have received neither delegation nor approval.
- "Organizer ": means the natural or legal person, who uses the Application for the
management of the Supporting Documents of a Sports Event.
This Event may be organized:
- Either, directly by the natural or legal person holding the Organizer account on the Application.
- Or, by a third party organizer, who entrusts the natural or legal person holding the Organizer Account on the Application, the management of the Supporting Documents.
- "Sports License" or "License": means the title issued by the Federation allowing to exercise a competitive sports activity and to participate in the associative life of the sports federation.
- "Member" or "Athlete Member": means the Athlete who creates a member account on www.dokeop.com/athletes/sign-up with a login and a password.
- "Dokeop Template": means a medical certificate template generated on the Application and put at developed by Dokeop, including all the information necessary for its validity for participation in a Sporting Event or for the taking or renewal of a License.
- "Participant or Athlete": means the natural person who uploads their Document Document via the Application to finalize his or her registration for a Sports Event or his or her taking or renewal of a License in a Club.
- "Registration Platform" or "Registration Site": means the provider/intermediary in charge of the interface allowing an Organizer to set up an Event Sports Event and to sell its registration tickets to Participants in that Event.
- "Management Platform": means the provider/intermediary in charge of the interface Management Platform" means the service provider/intermediary in charge of the interface that allows a Club to manage its Members' Licenses. the Service which is created by Dokeop.
- "Health Questionnaire" or "Q-S": means the document referred to in Article A231-2 of the Sport Code to be completed by an Athlete of legal age as part of the renewal of his or her License, and article A. 231-3 of the French Sport Code by a minor Athlete when taking out or renewing his License or for his registration to a Sports Event.
- « Site » ou « Site Internet » : désignent le site internet édité par Dokeop, accessible à l’URL www.dokeop.com.
- « Service » ou « Services » : désignent le ou les services proposés par Dokeop via le Site Internet et l’Application.
- « Utilisateur » : désigne tout Participant ou Organisateur ou Fédération ou Club ou Plateforme d’Inscription ou Plateforme de Gestion utilisant les Services.
The Organizer creates an account on www.dokeop.com/organizers/sign-up with a login and a password.
Article 2. Purpose
The purpose of these General Conditions is to define the conditions under which the User may use the Application.
For an Athlete: the Application allows the Athlete to submit one or more Supporting Document(s) allowing him/her to finalize his registration for a Sports Event or his first License or License renewal and consult his member account if necessary.
For an Organizer: the Application allows him to manage and consult the processing status of all the Documents Supporting Documents for its Sporting Events.
For a Club: the Application allows you to manage and consult the processing status of all the Documents Justificatifs of its members.
For a Federation: the Application allows you to manage and consult the processing status of all the Justificatory Documents Justificatifs of Clubs using the Platform Services.
For a Platform: the Application allows to manage and consult the processing status of all Documents Justificatifs of the Sports Events of the Organizers using the Services of the Platform.
The TOU supplement the Dokeop T&Cs in some cases.
The TOS are accessible at any time on the Site and will prevail, if necessary, over any other version or any other contradictory document.
Dokeop reserves the right to unilaterally modify the content of these TOU at any time. These TOS may be subject to subsequent modifications, the version applicable to the User is the one in force at the time of time of his registration or use of the Service.
Users agree that their relationship with Dokeop shall be governed exclusively by these Terms and Conditions and, for Organizers or Clubs or Federations, by the T&Cs and GTCs of Dokeop and any quotation if necessary, excluding any other conditions available on any other medium, which have only an informative and non-contractual value.
Article 3. Pre-contractual information - Acceptance of the user
Any registration to the Site entails full and complete adherence and acceptance without any reservation or restriction of the these TOU by the User, which is expressly acknowledged by the User. Upon registration, each User expressly accepts these TOU by checking the box preceding the following text: "I acknowledge that I have read and understand the TOS and I accept it".
In case of non-acceptance of the TOS, the User must renounce access to the Services offered by Dokeop.
In case of non-compliance with the TOS by the User, Dokeop reserves the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt permanently its accesses, suspending or terminating the present without notice or compensation.
Article 4. Missions and responsibility of Dokeop
Dokeop is an external third party to the commercial relationship existing between (i) the Organizer and the Participants in the Sports Event (ii) between the Organizer and the Registration Platform (iii) between the Club and its licensees and (iv) between the Club and the Management Platform.
The Organizer entrusts Dokeop with the management of the Supporting Documents via its Application. The missions of Dokeop are as follows:
- To collect Supporting Documents from Athletes registered for the Sporting Event or registered with a Club.
- Check that these Supporting Documents comply with the rules of the Sporting Event and/or the rules of the Federation concerned and/or the legislation in force as the case may be.
- Regularly follow up by email with Athletes who have not yet submitted their Supporting Documents.
- Communicate the status of each verified Supporting Document to the Organizer of the Sporting Event or to the Club or to the Federation: Waiting for verification / Validated / Refused.
- Communicate the status of each Registration (Dokeop side) to the Organizer of the Sporting Event or to the Club or to Federation: Waiting for document / Waiting for new document / Waiting for verification / Validated / Refused / Cancelled.
- Archive these Supporting Documents on a secure server.
Dokeop is responsible for managing the Athletes' Supporting Documents only on the Application and within the timeframe agreed with the Organizer or the Club or the Federation, and specified by the rules of the Event or the Federation. Dokeop's mission shall not extend to the location of the Sporting Event or Club.
It is specified that Dokeop does not intervene for the validation of registrations nor payments and refunds, which are operated in accordance with the general conditions of the Event of the Organizer or the Club or the Federation.
Article 5. Access to Services
5.1. Procedures for submitting supporting documents and creating a Member account
To finalize his registration for a Sports Event or his first License or his renewal of License, the Athlete receives an email from Dokeop inviting him/her, within the time limit set by the Event Organizer Sport or by the Club or by the Federation either:
- to submit a Supporting Document on the Application if it is for a registration to a Sports Event and he is of age on that date;
- to deposit a Supporting Document on the Application if it is for a license application and he/she is of age on that date that date;
- to fill in a Health Questionnaire if it is for a License renewal for a major ;
- to fill out a Health Questionnaire if it is for a registration to a Sporting Event, a taking of License or a renewal of License and that he is a minor at this date.
The Participant must then follow the link to the Application. He is free to create a Member account or not. The Application is independent of the Sports Event Registration Platform used by the Organizer but the latter redirects the Participant to the Site www.dokeop.com for the management of Supporting Documents.
When submitting his or her Supporting Document, the Participant must fill in several pieces of information related to the Document:
- Participant's Last Name/First Name.
- Type of document (medical certificate/sports license/health questionnaire/...).
- For a medical certificate:
- Mentions on the medical certificate.
- Date of medical appointment.
Name/First name of the doctor who declared him/her fit to participate in Sporting Events as well as the RPPS number
number of the said doctor. This number is a unique eleven-digit identifier, which the health professional keeps throughout his or her
throughout his or her career, issued at the time of affiliation to the Health Insurance. The RPPS number is available at:
The RPPS number is not required for a physician who is not affiliated with the French health insurance system (e.g. physician outside French territory).
- For a License:
- Name of the Federation and title of the License.
- License Number.
- Season or date of validity of the License.
- For the Health Questionnaire:
- Answer all questions in full.
- Date of the answers to the Health Questionnaire.
- Indicate the identity of the person exercising parental authority.
- Provide a medical certificate based on the answers provided.
The Participant or the legal representative guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the data transmitted as well as the authenticity of the Supporting Document when it is submitted. If the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Document document, the Athlete or the legal representative shall not be entitled to take any action against Dokeop, the Organizer or the Club or the Organizer or the Club or the Federation, in particular in the event of an accident occurring during his/her participation in a Sports Event or in the course of the activity in the Club.
Dokeop reserves the right to refuse any document that it deems suspicious and possibly falsified in with regard to a cluster of clues. In this regard, it is reminded that the production of a false medical certificate constitutes an offence of forgery and use of forgeries, article 441-1 of the Penal Code punishing this offense with a penalty of up to three (3) years in prison and a 45,000 euro fine.
It is specified that any Supporting Document filed by an Athlete or his or her legal representative must meet the requirements set forth in the French Sports Code (Articles L231-2 et seq.) for Athletes who wish to practice in the federal framework either because they are applying for the issuance or renewal of a license or because they wish to participate in a sports competition authorized by a sports federation.
Medical certificates, must obligatorily mention: (i) the absence of contraindication to the practice of the sport or discipline concerned " in competition " or "in leisure", (ii) be dated less than one (1) year on the day of the application for the first License or the date of the competition for participation in an unlicensed competition and (iii) include the contact information, signature and stamp of the physician who performed the Athlete's examination.
In the case of disciplines with special constraints referred to in Article L231-2-3 of the Sports Code, it is mandatory to provide a medical certificate of less than one (1) year establishing the absence of contraindication to the practice of the discipline concerned only when obtaining the first license and then when renewing and then at the time of its renewal.
In accordance with Article D. 231-1-4 of the French Sports Code, concerning the renewal of a License, the Practitioner fills in a Health Questionnaire, the content of which is specified in Article A.231-2 of the Sport Code. In case of positive answer to one of the sections, the Licensee is required to produce a new medical certificate attesting to the of the absence of contraindication to the practice of the sport or discipline concerned, if necessary in competition, dating less than six (6) months to obtain the renewal of the License.
In accordance with Article D. 231-1-4-1 of the French Sports Code, for minors, in order to obtain or renewal of the License or for registration in a sports competition referred to in Article L. 231-2-1, the the athlete and the persons exercising parental authority shall jointly fill in a questionnaire relating to his or her state of health, the content of which is specified in Article A. 231-3 of the Sport Code.
The persons exercising parental authority over the minor athlete certify to the federation that each of the sections of the questionnaire gives rise to a negative response.
Failing that, they are required to produce a medical certificate attesting to the absence of contraindication to the practice of the sport or discipline concerned dating from less than six (6) months.
Dokeop accepts Supporting Documents written in the languages accepted by the regulations of the federation of the discipline concerned. If not specified in the rules, only Supporting Documents written in French or in a foreign language with a French translation. The content of the French translation French being authentic in relation to the content in foreign language.
Once the Supporting Document is filed on the Platform, Dokeop commits to the following processing times:
- Less than fourteen (14) business days if the period between the date of filing the Document and the date and time deadline set by the Organizer or the Club or Federation in its rules is greater than than one (1) month.
- Less than four (4) business days if the period between the Document filing date and the date and time deadline set by the Organizer or the Club or Federation in its rules is greater than one (1) week and less than one (1) month.
- Less than twenty-four (24) hours if the period between the date of filing the Document and the date and time time set by the Organizer or the Club or Federation in its rules is less than one (1) week. one (1) week.
It is specified that the date and time limit for submission may not be less than twenty-four (24) hours before the date and time of the Event in order for Dokeop to guarantee the aforementioned processing times.
When a Supporting Document filed is not compliant, Dokeop shall reject it and send an email to the Athlete so that the Athlete to provide a new valid Supporting Document that complies with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Following the submission of the Athlete's Justifying Document on the Application, an email is sent to the Athlete to invite him/her to create an account free of charge and thus have a member account that will allow him/her to modify, if necessary, his personal information, follow the status of his Justification Document and to download a new Justificatif Document if they so wish.
The creation of a member account will allow the Athlete, upon subsequent registration for a Sports Event or to Club or Federation using the Dokeop Platform, to instantly validate his registration provided that his current Supporting Document is valid for the Event or by the application or renewal of the License concerned.
To access his or her member area, the Athlete will need to enter his or her login at registration and his or her password.
Dokeop's mission is not to validate the registration of a Participant to an Event or the request for a License of an Athlete but only to communicate to the Organizer and/or the registration site and/or the Club and/or the Federation the status of the registration (Waiting for document / Waiting for new document / Waiting for verification / Validated / Refused / Cancelled), and of the Supporting Document(s) submitted by the Athlete (Waiting for verification / Validated / Denied).
Only the Organizer or the Club or the Federation can validate the Athlete's registration and it is free to validate the registration of an Athlete whose Supporting Document has been rejected by Dokeop, without Dokeop's liability being incurred for Dokeop shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever.
The member area on the Application is strictly personal and confidential. The Participant as well as the Organizer, the Club or Federation are responsible for the confidentiality of their login and password. Thus, the use of the Service is deemed to be carried out by the Participant, the Organizer, the Club or the Federation under their entire responsibility.
The Organizer, Club or Federation may add and delete member accounts; they will have access to all information related to the Events on the Application. Each Organizer or Club or Federation remains strictly personal and confidential.
It is specified that the Athlete is under no obligation to create a member space to submit his or her Supporting Document in order to finalize his registration.
5.2. Operation of Services
Dokeop agrees to use all necessary means to ensure the proper functioning of its Services.
The Services are available to Users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of maintenance by Dokeop and/or intermediary operators, disruptions of telecommunication networks and cases of force majeure.
Dokeop reserves the right to evolve the Services, to modify various aspects of them or to delete them without any restriction. Similarly, Dokeop reserves the right to change the prices of the Services, subject to any subject to any rights acquired by Users in respect of the Service actually paid for at the date of the modification modification of the present. Such changes may be made without notice or compensation from Dokeop.
Interruptions of Services: Dokeop reserves the right, for maintenance reasons, to suspend momentarily and without notice the access to the Services or to some of its functions, the unavailability of the Service not giving right to any compensation.
Dokeop reserves the right to discontinue access to its Services at any time, in the event of improper or fraudulent use of the Services by the Athlete, the Organizer, the Club, the Federation or the Registration or Management.
Dokeop shall not be liable for the inability of Athletes and/or Organizers and/or Clubs and/or Federations and/or Registration Platforms to access the Application, where such inability is due to impossibility is due to difficulties related to the Internet network or any other cause unrelated to Dokeop.
Article 6. Collection and processing of personal data
Article 7. Statement - User Commitment and Responsibility.
Dokeop disclaims all liability for filing false documents, inaccurate documents, input errors, false declaration or false declaration by a User.
The User declares that he/she is aware of the characteristics and limits of the telecommunication networks mobile and internet networks and acknowledges:
- that data transmissions on mobile and fixed telecommunication networks have only a relative technical technical reliability, as these circulate on heterogeneous networks with varying technical characteristics and capacities, which capabilities, which are sometimes saturated or unavailable at certain times of the day ;
- that the equipment of the User by which the latter connects and uses the Service is under his full responsibility and that consequently Dokeop is in no way responsible for any damage that may occur to its equipment or to third parties as a result of the use of the Service or resulting from unauthorized use of his terminal by a third party.
Article 8. Intellectual Property
Dokeop is the sole owner of the Site in all its components and Services.
All Services and components of the Site are protected by French and international laws relating to intellectual property.
Nothing herein shall be construed as an assignment of Intellectual Property rights.
Dokeop grants only to the User, for the duration of the Agreement a personal, non-exclusive and non-assignable and non-transferable right to use the Platform.
User agrees not to (i) attempt to access or copy the source codes of the Platform; (ii) use the Platform for any purpose other than to use the Services; (iii) create copies of the Platform; (iv) reproduce, correct, extract, modify, translate into any language or languages, reuse, arrange, adapt, decompile (except and only to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law), or incorporate the the Platform into other software or create derivative works based on the Platform in any manner whatsoever. Platform by any means and in any medium; (v) resell, lease, or commercially exploit the Platform, nor assign/license the Platform to a third party, and (vi) more generally, the User shall not infringe the rights of intellectual property rights of Dokeop's intellectual property rights relating to the Services, and as such agrees not to redistribute them directly or indirectly to directly or indirectly to third parties, not to modify them in any way, not to undermine their integrity or security.
In case of violation of this article, the User is likely to be held civilly and criminal liability.
Article 9. Duration of the TOS and deletion of registration
These Terms and Conditions come into effect at the time the Participant or the Club or the Federation or the Organizer or the Registration Platform validates his registration and uses the Application and will remain in force until the termination of his or her registration for any reason.
The User may request the deletion of his Document and/or his member account and terminate his registration at any time by sending a request to Dokeop either from the settings of his member account or by email to the following email address: email@example.com.
By deleting his or her Supporting Document, Athlete agrees that Dokeop will cancel all uploads of Credentials pending. His or her untimely Event registrations and/or License applications are may be refused by the Organizer or the Club or the Federation on the grounds of non-submission of Supporting Justificatif.
Article 10. Force majeure
The Parties shall not be liable, or deemed to have breached these TOU, for any delay or non-performance, when the cause of the delay or non-performance is related to an event of Force Majeure as defined by article 1218 of the Civil Code and the jurisprudence including the unavailability of materials, supplies spare parts, personal or other equipment and the interruption, suspension, reduction or disruption of disturbances of electricity or others and any interruptions of telecommunications networks.
Article 11. Invalidity
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the stipulations herein shall not invalidate the other stipulations, which shall retain their full force and scope.
The Parties then agree to replace the clause declared null and void with a clause that is closest most closely in terms of its content to the clause initially decided upon.
Article 12. Temporary waiver of a right
The failure of either Party to exercise, on one or more occasions, any right, option, claim or actions available to it under these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver or refusal to exercise such right, claim or action. exercise such right, option, claim or action.
Article 13. Governing Law - Dispute Resolution
These Terms are subject to French law.
In case of dispute, the User will address by priority to Dokeop by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to attempt to obtain an amicable solution. In the absence of an amicable solution, the French courts will have exclusive jurisdiction. Any procedure or dispute arising from these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of the place of residence of the defendant's domicile or, at the defendant's option, that of the place where the service was performed.
Article 14. Notices to Dokeop SAS.
Any notice sent to Dokeop under these Terms must be sent by email via. email@example.com or by postal mail to the following address: Dokeop SAS- 9 La Pinarderie - 44450 Divatte-sur-Loire - France.
© 2021 Dokeop